[il-talk] March Chgo Chapter meeting?

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:32:14 UTC 2017

Can we please be sure that this information is included in the Fanouts  being done this week?t

Patti S.Gregory-Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 6, 2017, at 2:40 PM, Deborah Kent Stein via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good point! The March meeting will be March 4. Exchequer is having a St.
Patrick's Day party on the 11th, and ACB is holding their meeting on the
18th.

Debbie