[il-talk] Reminder!! Chicago Chapter Games Night

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:08:27 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Remember, we have the upcoming Chicago Chapter Games Night on January 14,
2017 at the Exchequer, 226 S. Wabash Ave in Chicago. The cost is $25. If
interested, please contact David Meyer, 708-209-1767. It will take place
following the Chicago chapter meeting. Please tell your friends and
families, and our other members who do not have e-mail.

Denise R. Avant, President

National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois

Live the life you want.