[il-talk] washington seminar factsheets on newsline

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 3 22:46:31 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

As you know, the Washington Seminar is coming soon. In order to make it a
bit easier for all of us to become familiar with our issues for this year, I
have put the factsheets on NewsLine. They are in the section, 2017
Washington Seminar Factsheets, located in the NFB of Illinois channel within
your states information channel, (Option 2 from the main menu.)

Personally, I find the two new issues quite intrigueing as well as
practical, both for individuals as well as the government. With help from
all of us, we can pass these issues during this congressional session. Let
us build a better world together.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine