[il-talk] Fw: LIFE Group Braille Reading next book.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 13 02:54:26 UTC 2017

Hello all!
Wouldn't this be a great time to read a book?    With the cold icy and windy
days of Winter, there's nothing like a good book to read!
We will be starting a new Braille book on Sunday,   January, 22nd

Below is the info on the book!    Hope you will consider joining us.
Braille is a great way to stay Literate, and fun too!
I will send another email with more info next week.    Linda