[il-talk] Radio interview possibility January 28th to Sunday

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 05:41:06 UTC 2017

Good evening nfb folks. My Nashville Tennessee trip was pretty fun last
week. I hope that everybody had a pleasant time with games night. I'm glad
that my topic of discussion went well. I'm sure that everybody enjoyed that
one. And so Nashville was fun. Got a lot out of learning about this
business. And basically all is good around here. I understand that there
are some controversy is coming up. Number 1 the Secretary of Education and
her controversy and her confirmation. Also Washington seminar is coming up
real soon. And I am going to be feeling in this Sunday on the Almighty
Wizard radio station for someone that has two take a break or whatever. I
will be there at 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and am wondering if someone or somebody
or two people would like to be interviewed about Federation things. We can
have a conference call on air. And spread the Federation to the public. We
can talk about Washington seminar. If you're interested in doing this,
email me off list. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com