[il-talk] Status of (Senate Bill, not Sugary Beverage) SB 0009

Kathy Ungaro icbv at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 02:07:23 UTC 2017

Ha Ha Ha I couldn't resist you said BS 9, hee hee its SB 9 but I think you got it right the first time. Thank you,Kathy UngaroICBV, Business Manager(630)234-4444
Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors53 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 502Chicago, IL 60604

 This message (including attachments) is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without further distribution and reply to the sender that you have received the message in error.