[il-talk] Watch "Seeing AI - Great App For VIP - The Blind Spot" on YouTube

Liam Erven liamerven at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 04:34:32 UTC 2017

I have to be honest. I've more or less ditched KNFB at this point. This app
not only does everything, but it does it well.
KNFB is probably still preferred for those who have to import text in
various languages, but SeeingAI handles short text, documents, UPC bar
codes, scenes, and people. It's fantastic. Have spent the last 45 minutes
sorting through an album of Disney photos I took in 2015. It's also free,
which is never a bad thing either.