[il-talk] Latest entries on the "Why I Am A Federationist" page

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 18:34:34 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!

This is NFBI Webmaster Brian Mackey. Since I was running a little behind due
to working on other projects, I decided to put three weeks worth of entries
in one message. The entries posted on this page are from Federationists from
across the entire national organization.

Here are the latest entries:

Penny Duffy:

Because I got one of the most important things all parents need. HOPE for my
daughter's future!

Katelyn MacIntyre:

Because of the NFB and the NFB Performing Arts Division, I am empowered to
reach my full potential! Blindness does not hold me back!

Maurice Peret:

To change the world we live in, one blind corner at a time. When we
transform ourselves, we change the world. So that the blind may read, travel
safely, vote privately & independently, and compete 4 jobs on terms of
equality is why I'm a Federationist.

Teresa Graham:

Watching my daughter know she can do whatever she desires in life. Her blind
mentors lead the way!

Milton Ota:

That NFB has brought many new friends into my life.

Next week I will add two more entries to the page. To view these entries and
others, please visit www.nfbofillinois.org/why-i-am-a-federationist
<http://www.nfbofillinois.org/why-i-am-a-federationist> . If you feel that
your entry should be included, please write to Patti Chang at pchang at nfb.org
<mailto:pchang at nfb.org>  and she will give you the criteria for your entry
submission.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois and Delaware

Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale