[il-talk] Microsoft accessibility number for support

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 18:34:07 UTC 2017

Good afternoon everybody. How you doing Debbie? That was a fun time we had
Saturday with our last remaining Freedom link kid. You had mentioned that
you would post the phone number for Microsoft accessibility support line.
Would it be possible for you to post that phone number? Remember I had
mentioned I'm using NV access and had some issues with it and you
recommended that I contact Microsoft accessibility support phone number.
Thank you very much and have a wonderful day.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com