[il-talk] Illinois Social gathering At Convention July 10, 2017 9 pm to 11 pm

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 23:58:40 UTC 2017

                             Hello all,

Convention is now less than two weeks away. In keeping with our tradition, I
am holding a social gathering in my room on July 10, 2017 from 9 pm to 11:00
pm. However, I need to know how many of you plan on attending so I will know
how much snacks and beverages to buy. Patti Chang has agreed to pick up the
items for me. So, if you could please respond with an RSVP to Patti at
Pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:Pattischang at gmail.com> , I would really
appreciate it.

And please remember our Illinois Caucus on July 12, 2017 at 7:30 to 8:30 in
the morning in Wekiwaw 8. I have Jernigan tickets left, which I will have at
the caucus. It's also a chance for you to let me know what your thoughts are
about resolutions. I know that at least one Illinois convention attendee has
submitted a resolution.

Also, if you have questions about convention, you can e-mail me at
davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com> . If you need to call or
text me during convention, my number is 773-991-8050.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.