[il-talk] HB 2626 Parental Rights for the Blind Bill voted out of committee

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:40:05 UTC 2017

Just a quick note, if there are any legislative initiatives in Springfield,
let me know and I will gladly have someone arm. I think in today's climate,
we have to be as vocal as possible. And I also watch this list to see
what's going on out there. This is how we do things to keep up with the
community at Large.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com