[il-talk] Next Book For LIFE Group Braille Reading.Fw: Daddy's little girl

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 19 13:51:11 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!
We will be starting a new Book for our Reading Group in a couple or so weeks.
It’s”Daddy’ s little Girl”, by Mary Higgins Clark; who’s noted to write great suspense, mystery novels.    So, please order your book soon, and join us as we start an exciting book!  More info soon.
Thank you
Sincerely,
Linda