[il-talk] SAD NEWS

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:53:53 UTC 2017

Eileen, this is truly strange but I'll tell you. I have a police scanner so listen to the feed either on the scanner or on my phone. As I turned it on this morning, I heard something about Truschke and JoAnn whom I thought I remembered as your mom. The address was indicated as out west which I remember you used to live out there. I didn't hear the beginning of the call so didn't know what was going on so immediately I was concerned for you or your mom. It must have been a well-being check for your sister that your mom requested. I am so sorry about your sister and am glad you are OK.
Sharon Howerton