[il-talk] SAD NEWS

cathy randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 28 00:54:39 UTC 2017

Dear Eileen,
  I am so terribly sorry for your loss.
					Fondly,
					Cathy Randall

-----Original Message-----
From: IL-Talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Denise R
Avant via IL-Talk
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 5:25 PM
To: eileen Truschke; NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: Denise R Avant
Subject: Re: [il-talk] SAD NEWS

Dear Eileen, we will all keep you and your family in our prayers. I am very
sorry to hear about this sad news.

Denise R. Avant
President
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Live the life you want Sent
from my iPhone

<il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hi Folks:
> I was just nformed that my older sister, Deborah Truschke, died.   She had
been ill for awhile.  She had bone cancer. She was 67 years old.   Please
keep my family in your prayers.   Eileen Truschke
IL-Talk: