[il-talk] Bottom dollars interview wzrd radio featuring Gary Arnold access living

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 04:16:31 UTC 2017

Good evening fellow Federation people. This email contains a link to an
interview I had on Sunday April 30th. I Had Gary Arnold from excess living
and he discussed bottom dollars. You may share this far and wide with all
of your friends and other lists that you might be on. Get the word out
about this. And make it go viral. Go pasted on every Facebook page that you
can think of. Groups and lists are encouraged.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/teco6mpdxap0e3w/WZRD%20April%2030%202017%20Interview%20Gary%20Arnold%20AccessLiving%20BottomDollarsDocumentary.mp3?dl=0
Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com