[il-talk] Illinois Independent, Call for Articles

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat May 6 21:29:22 UTC 2017

Hello, Illinois Federationists!

Bob Gardner and I are beginning to plan the Spring 2017 issue of the
Illinois Independent, the newsletter of the NFB of Illinois. We welcome
articles on any topic pertaining to blindness - a recent "first" or
achievement; a humorous or reflective piece about dealing with public
misconceptions; a "how to" about cooking, cleaning, mobility, child care, or
home maintenance. Those are only a few ideas to get you thinking. Don't
worry about submitting a polished piece - Bob and I will help you with
smoothing and editing. What we need are your ideas and experiences. If you'd
like to contribute to the spring 2017 newsletter, please contact me off
list. Thanks in advance! We look forward to hearing from you!

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>

---