[il-talk] not much time

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 10 18:14:10 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

There is not much time to place your ticket orders for our Sox fundraiser.
Remember the game will be against the Kansas City Royals following the
chapter meeting on August 12. I must place our order right after May 15, as
the order must be placed, tickets received and organized and available for
the June chapter meeting, as there will not be a formal meeting in July.

Please place your orders with me via email or by phone; datemeyer at mysero.net
or by phone, 708-606-7091.

A good time can be had by all, but remember, if you snooze, you lose, as
does the Chicago Chapter.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine