[il-talk] hb2626

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Tue May 16 13:28:14 UTC 2017

We will need to be involved in the regulatory phase. DCFS has to implement
training and so on.

I would respectfully suggest that we work on that as soon as we can after
passage.

Thanks for all you do.
We will also want to figure out how to educate judges about the law.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter
Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.