[il-talk] Hello And a short introduction

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Fri May 19 11:02:53 UTC 2017

Good Morning Fellow Federationists,
Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Wayne Scace. I am currently
working with Harley D, my current Service Dog. He is my fourth Service
Dog, but my first Owner Trained Service dog. And Yes, he works in the
Guide Service Modality. LO
I may have come to NFB-Illinois a bit backwards.  I first joined NAGDU a
few months ago, and then joined the NFB-Illinois. Part of what prompted
my joining was a toxic Service Animal bill re-introduced by
Representative Natalie Manley. HB3162, to be exact. Which, I am happy to
report, appears to have died
Well, n matter how I got here, I' here now. *grin*.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace

---