[il-talk] hb2626

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri May 19 17:41:37 UTC 2017

Woot!

Now we just need DCFS to pass the regs. Thanks especially to Representative
Fine, Senator Mulroe, and Senator Rezin.
So, our legislative committee will be meeting soon I am sure.

Here is the link to the full bill. Note it must be read with the amendment.
http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=&SessionId=91&GA=100&Do
cTypeId=HB&DocNum=2626&GAID=14&LegID=103896&SpecSess=&Session=

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter
Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.