[il-talk] The Battle, but not the War

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 00:18:59 UTC 2017

Hello Wayne,
As I said on Friday, welcome to our listserv, and to the NFBI. Thank you for
following this issue. Please keep myself, Bill Reif, and David Meyer updated
on Rep. Manley's efforts. Bill is head of the Guide Dog committee, and
co-chairs the State legislation committee with David Meyer. Bill and Dave
can definitely help develop strategy going forward. Rep. Manley will try
again next year no doubt, and we will have to redouble our efforts to keep
harmful legislation like this from pasing.

Denise R. Avant, President
Live the life you want.
For more information about NFBI,
Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.