[il-talk] chicago minutes april 2017

Gina Falvo falvog52 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 22:47:26 UTC 2017

Hats off to you David meyer for doing an excellent job as secretary. I can't imagine filling your shoes. It's a hard job. I won't be attending national convention because I'll will getting eye injections in my right eye. I went to my retina doctor on May 10. I have bleeding behind my right retina; I received my first injection and I go back June 14 for another injection. Things have been rough but hopefully will get better. Gina Falvo

Sent from my iPad