[il-talk] NFB-Illinois Annual convention

Gina Falvo falvog52 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 12:21:31 UTC 2017

Hi Wayne I remember riding metra with you a few years ago from Homewood. Welcome to the NFB, I hope you can come to our Chicago chapter meeting Saturday June 10 from 1-3pm at 226 s wabash exchequer pub restaurant. I leave early because they keep me busy at the meeting and I have lunch. Gina Falvo

Sent from my iPhone