[il-talk] Tax Reform Moving Quickly - Urgent calls are needed

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:23:21 UTC 2017

Hello Fellow federationists,

I received an urgent request from our legislative affairs office, because
Tax is back. We will need to immediately contact Congressman Danny Davis and
Congressman Peter Roskam, and ask for the following:

1.	Please amend HR 1 to on page 25 to remove "and blind" so that it now
reads:

"(4) Section 3402(m)(3) is amended by striking ''(including the additional
standard deduction under section 63(c)(3) for the aged)''."

2.	Please offer an amendment to HR 1 providing for the Access
Technology Affordability Act (HR 1377).

The contact information for Congressman Roskam and Congressman Davis is as
follows:

Congressman Peter Roskam

(202-225-4561 D.C. Office

(630)-232-0006 home offices

Congressman Danny Davis

(202)-225-5641 Washington office

(773)-533-7530 Chicago office

Thanks everyone. Also call your friends and supporters and ask them to do
the same.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,