[il-talk] Call to Action Regarding H.R. 620

Wayne And Harley D k9dad at k9di.org
Wed Nov 8 15:15:23 UTC 2017

I left a message with one of the Washington staffers. Paul to be exact.
Wayne And Harley D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Wayne & Harley via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> Date: 11/4/17  11:49  (GMT-06:00) To: Patti S Chang via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> Cc: Wayne & Harley <k9dad at k9di.org> Subject: Re: [il-talk] Call to Action Regarding H.R. 620
*Hello Patti,
I have to agree with you.
Even though some of us may not be direct constituents of Congressman
Foster, he is still representing ALL of Illinois, not just his district,
in the House Of Representatives. Therefore, he represents all Illinois
citizens there and had best listen to all of us. I will call next week.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace

---