[il-talk] special blind exemption

Wayne And Harley D k9dad at k9di.org
Wed Nov 8 15:23:48 UTC 2017

I just spoke with Kelsey at Representative Kelly's office.

Wayne And Harley D
-------- Original message --------From: David Meyer via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> Date: 11/6/17  11:26  (GMT-06:00) To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List <il-talk at nfbnet.org>, IABS-talk at nfbnet.org Cc: David Meyer <datemeyer at sbcglobal.net>, jpare at nfb.org Subject: [il-talk] special blind exemption
I called my representative, Danny Davis asking him to support the retention
of the blind persons exemption. I was given the standard response. For those
who are living in congressman Danny Davis' district, please call as I have.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine