[il-talk] Fw: Reminder! Next Book For LIFE Group.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 17:07:26 UTC 2017

From: Lin H.
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2017 8:40 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: Linda Hendle
Subject: Next Book For LIFE Group.

Hello everyone.
We will be starting our next book, which is the 4th  installment to The Green Mile saga  “The bad death of Delacrux”.  .
Order your Braille copy soon.  We will be starting it on November, 19th.
Below you will find the info on the book.
Thank you
Sincerely,
Linda

The bad death of Eduard Delacroix BR10651
King, Stephen. 1 volume.

Fantasy Fiction
Bestsellers

In the fourth installment of a serial novel, inmate John Coffey again proves
his miraculous healing powers to death-row supervisor Paul Edgecombe, this
time by coming to the rescue of Mr. Jingles, the mouse. Meanwhile, Edgecombe
plots to get rid of a cruel guard. Sequel to Coffey's Hands (BR 10650).
Strong
language and violence. Bestseller.
Download The bad death of Eduard Delacroix