[il-talk] FW: [Mn-at-large] John TeBockhorst out of the Hospital

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 16 01:46:21 UTC 2017

From: MN-At-Large [mailto:mn-at-large-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ryan
via NFBMN-News via MN-At-Large
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 8:55 PM
To: mn-at-large at nfbnet.org
Cc: Ryan via NFBMN-News
Subject: [Mn-at-large] John TeBockhorst out of the Hospital

Federation Family,
I am pleased to inform you that John TeBockhorst is out of the hospital and
recovering comfortably at home. He was in great spirits when we spoke last,
and I have no doubt that he'll be just as active and energetic at chapter
and state events as he always has been. Both John and Tom were grateful for
the love and prayers you sent their way.
John, for you, just this once, go Hawkeyes. We're all glad you're better.
Warmly,

Ryan Strunk, President
National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
ryan.strunk at gmail.com
www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>
www.nfbmn.org
Live the life you want.