[il-talk] hard drive died

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 16 04:29:17 UTC 2017

hi all. I just wanted to let everybody know that unfortunately my hard drive died tonight and I’m going to Best Buy tomorrow to see what they suggest. I need to figure out whether I need to get a whole new hard drive a whole new computer. I will still be accessible via email I have my iPhone. and I’ll have to figure out what her my documents can be saved I want to run lost everything. I don’t know yet. in the meantime, I am reachable by email, text, or phone call. these things to happen when you least expect them.Leslie

Sent from my iPhone