[il-talk] Aira

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Nov 16 18:56:24 UTC 2017

Dear Andrew,

I had a very similar experience. I went through the preliminary sign-up
procedure with Marty Watts over the phone and was told I would receive an
email with sign-up instructions. After several days passed I contacted Marty
again. It took over a week altogether, but I finally got the email and
completed the sign-up process. I'm still waiting for my glasses, but have
used AIRA successfully with my phone. No, I don't think you're being
scammed; I think there are some communication glitches in their system.

Debbie