[il-talk] Aira

mrallman116 at gmail.com mrallman116 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 01:33:01 UTC 2017

Hi Andrew. I’m not sure if my response will be of much help because I signed up through a different channel and not through the offer you are referring to. I received the emails right away but it took about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks for me to receive my glasses. At first I didn’t think anything about it because they said they were out of stock and I would be on a waiting list for a couple of weeks but then when I called almost a month later they seemed very surprised that I had not gotten my equipment. After that I got it fairly soon and things went more smoothly. There have been some slightly annoying technical glitches along the way but when I have successfully use the service I have been excited and amazed by all that it has to offer. It is not cheap and I think we have A reasonable expectation of good customer service, but I am trying to be patient because this is a new company and the technology is revolutionary. I want them to succeed. I have offered both positive and constructive feedback when possible. I hope this helps somewhat.
Sent from my iPhone