[il-talk] Washington Seminar Applications due December 1, 2017

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 17:16:22 UTC 2017

Hello all,

This is just a friendly reminder that Washington seminar applications are
due to me by Friday, December 1, 2017. The application can be found on our
website at www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org> . My e-mail
address is davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com> .

The committee will choose members  from a cross section of our state in
terms of geography, which include students, parents, and general membership.
The  dates for the 2018 Washington seminar are January 29-February 1. Those
representing Illinois will be asked to arrive in Washington on January 28,
2018, and leave no later than 7 pm on January 31, 2018. You will also need
to make yourself available for a training seminar put on by our federal
legislation co-chairs, Patti Chang and Robert Gardner, and be available for
role play before, and during the seminar. Thank you.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.