[il-talk] happy thanksgiving

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 23 10:32:47 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy and healthy
thanksgiving. Though life brings trials and tribulations, Teresa and I have
much to be thankful for, including our present health, our families and our
friends. Without the support of all of you, things could have been different
for us, given what Teresa has had to face the last couple of years. We are
greatful for what we have and are glad that you have been able to share in
that gratitude with us.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine