[il-talk] happy thanksgiving

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 14:21:16 UTC 2017

 Yes, Dave, Ken Schad and I are thankful that you and Teresa are doing well.  I'm also thankful to my NFBI family for your support when my sister, Deborah, died.  It is truly a blessing to have such good folks like y'all in my life.   Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving everybody.  Eileen Truschke
    On Thursday, November 23, 2017, 8:01:56 AM CST, Mary Lou Grunwald via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 And the same to you and Teresa.

Sent from my iPad