[il-talk] Hubby in hospital, yet again!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 24 12:44:21 UTC 2017

Hello my Federation family.
Well, on Wed night, Tom had just taken his pills and was fine.  then, when I returned to the room just 30 seconds later, he was unresponsive!
Called 911, and when the Paramedics came, he was still like that, and was breathing, but slowly.
They took a C T scan, and found he had some blood on the brain.    So, gave him a transfusion to combat the effects of the Warfarin he takes.  They think since that’s a blood thinner, that may have caused the bleeding.
it seemed to work.  Today, they said that there was no more blood forming on the brain.  Thank God!
He’s alert, but, when I went to the hospital an hour after he went Wed night, He said “what happened”? to me.
He had no memory of the episode in the house before Medics came.
He’s holding his own so far.
Please send prayers that he will recover from this and come home soon.
Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!
Sincerely,
Linda