[il-talk] Fw: New: How to Learn About Almost Anything

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 03:40:37 UTC 2017

New: How to Learn About Almost AnythingFYI. I’m forwarding this because it could open up some new horizons of learning for those blind. Secondly, I think this is appropriate to forward as the National Braille Press has been a faithful sponsor of our annual Braille Readers Are Leaders contest for kids for all the years we have run it.

Bob Gardner
NFBI Braille Literacy Committee