[il-talk] You have received a YouTube video!

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 04:42:41 UTC 2017

What I also like about the video is that the people demonstrating are not
barking orders. They are simply providing reassurance. I love how President
Ricobono has his girls involved too. They sound so cute and they are being
taught that it is okay to use a cane early on. Their parents are excellent
role models.
Leslie