[il-talk] "Do you Dream In Color" Chicago presentation

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 18:27:47 UTC 2017

I'm going to play the Tommy Carroll album not amazing probably in about 20
minutes maybe. It's definitely wizard type material. And so if you want to
tune in and listen go online or if you're on the North side go to 88.3 FM
and listen in. And if you prefer to go online it's on the TuneIn
application or the website

www.wzrdchicago.org

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen