[il-talk] Accessibility issue with Lyft app

Kelly Pierce kellytalk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 02:47:06 UTC 2017

No, you are not likely missing anything.  This is an example of a less
used feature that likely was not tested for standards compliance.
Often only the most common actions in an app and most frequently
visited Web pages are checked for accessibility and solutions to
problems that surface are applied universally. Be sure to report this
to Lyft and escalate if your accessibility demand is ignored. Big
Internet based companies like Grub Hub and AirBNB have the practice
these days of ignoring accessibility concerns of the blind.

Kelly