[il-talk] Accessibility issue with Lyft app

Melissa Allman mrallman116 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 00:51:58 UTC 2017

I had denials because of my dog two or three times and each time I reported it to Lift and each time they were very helpful and apologetic.  Thanks for the reminders about the Rideshare site. I did go on there once and put my experiences in but you’re right the more data they have the better. ONe driver was removed from the platform permanently and I was actually informed of this. For what it’s worth, they did resolve the price issue I had ... now going to tackle the accessibility issue ... being as constructive as I can. This list serve is very helpful. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPad