[il-talk] a possible fundraiser for chicago

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 04:14:11 UTC 2017

That sounds like a potentially good fund raiser. The last time we had a pool fundraiser, a few years ago, I attended the game and had a good time.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/PzMNjWfv-20171010-0010.wav