[il-talk] Thanks I got my fanout call

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 16:50:50 UTC 2017

I always like to tell people that I participate in this to do this about 5
to 7 days before the meeting. It's a very helpful way to get people to not
be motivated. It also gives people plenty of time to spread the word. And
to get as many people down at the meeting as possible. I know I will be
there Saturday. I will be plugging in the speaker system as usual. So it's
always a great idea to get those calls done well enough in advance. I
always do mine on either the Sunday or Monday prior to the meeting. Thank
you very much.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com