[il-talk] Happy birthday, Denise!

cathy randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Tue Oct 17 03:04:33 UTC 2017

Denise,
  Happy Birthday Dear Friend.

					Fondly,
					Cathy

-----Original Message-----
From: IL-Talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Denise R Avant via IL-Talk
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 1:19 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List
Cc: Denise R Avant
Subject: Re: [il-talk] Happy birthday, Denise!

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to thank all of you whether you have called me text me or reach out to me on Facebook or by email for the warm birthday wishes I am proud to have all of you as part of my Federation family.

Denise R. Avant
President
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Live the life you want Sent from my iPhone