[il-talk] Lyft problem

mrallman116 at gmail.com mrallman116 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 00:12:57 UTC 2017

I don’t think you are mistaken. It is also my understanding that at least for Lyft, drivers have to sign an agreement that they will not refuse service animals before they are allowed to begin driving. I don’t know how many drivers may have been driving before that requirement went into a fact and maybe have not signed up. Maybe all drivers new and old were required to sign it as a result of the settlement agreement. I’m not clear on all of the details.
Sent from my iPhone