[il-talk] Fw: [Nfbmn-news] Thank you

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 23:26:10 UTC 2017

FYI

From: Jennifer Dunnam via NFBMN-News
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 10:55 PM
To: nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbmn-news] Thank you

Dear Fellow Federationists,

Thank you so much to all who attended our 97th annual convention and helped to make it such a great success and a lot of fun as well! I am always so inspired by the richness of spirit, talent, and resourcefulness that we have in the members of this wonderful NFB family.

As those who were in attendance know, Ryan Strunk was elected by acclamation to be the new president of the NFB of Minnesota. I am excited about the future for blind people and about the good work we will do together in this affiliate under Ryan’s leadership. You won’t likely be hearing from me much going forward on this list, but I wanted to take the opportunity now to thank you all so much for what we have accomplished up to now, and let’s go build the Federation into the future!

With Love,

Jennifer