[il-talk] Ken Staley in hospital

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Oct 25 22:04:45 UTC 2017

Ken called me this morning and gave me an update. He's on IV antibiotics and
just had a vascular test today to check on his circulation. He is thinking
of all of us! He's at St. Joseph's Hospital, so if the number that was
posted doesn't work, try calling the main number and they can connect you.
He loves to hear from friends!

Debbie