[il-talk] Another awesome Il Convention!

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 15:41:10 UTC 2017

 Yeah, I agree.  Every year the convention gets better.  Mr. Riccobono, Denise, Patti and the rest of the convention team did a great job.  Mr. Riccobono's banquet speech was inspirational.  Two recipients for the Gwendolyn Williams Award hit the convention right out of the park.  IMary Gruenwald did an excellent job as door prize chair.  The hotel was easy to maneuver.  Kudos to the hotel staff.  Lord willing, see y'all at the next NFBI state convention.  Eileen T.    On Monday, October 30, 2017, 10:13:30 AM CDT, Lin H. via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Good morning my Federation Family!
Once again it was a super great time at this years Il Convention!    It was nice meeting Mark Ricabono; Our National President!  He and his lovely wife were fun and sweet!  A great Leader!    All the speeches, Presentations etc were wonderful!  NFBI Conventions always rock!
Sincerely,
Linda