[il-talk] URGENT! YOU NEED TO MAKE A CALL ABOUT H.R. 620!

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 14:06:08 UTC 2017

I called yesterday. My call was forwarded to the Virginia office. The lady who picked up seemed overwhelmed. I hope those calls are coming from us.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter
Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.