[il-talk] Saturday, September 9, NFBI Chicago Chapter, Meeting and Oktoberfest

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 17:37:25 UTC 2017

Saturday, September 9, NFBI Chicago Chapter, Meeting and Oktoberfest.

The Chicago Chapter will meet at its usual time and place, Exchequer
Restaurant and Pub, 226 South Wabash, 1 PM.  We will begin with a program
which Jemal Powell and Steve Hastalis will present:  Transit Tips and
Tricks.  We will discuss street and transit facts, also alternative
blindness techniques, related to riding the Blue Line train from Exchequer
to the northwest side.

After this meeting, we will travel to the home of Patti and Francisco Chang,
6919 West Berwyn, for NFBI's annual Oktoberfest fundraiser.

Questions, Comments, Contact:

Steve Hastalis, Cell Phone: 773.848.5307, E-mail: steve.hastalis at gmail.com;

Cordially,

Steve Hastalis, Chicago Chapter President