[il-talk] October Fest Last night

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 00:03:09 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Well, once again October fest was great fun last night. Not only is it a
great fund raiser for our affiliate, but it is a great chance to just see
old friends and have fun.

A big big thanks goes to Patti and Francisco Chang, and their families. They
not only lend us their home, but Patti and all of her family spend a lot of
preparation time to make sure that October fest is a great time for all of
us.

Thanks to our DJ Ron last night. We really do appreciate his giving his time
to play all kinds of music, and endure our singing.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.